2/28/12

My neglected blog

I realized today that it has been a long time since this blog has been updated.  In case you're wondering where the old blog posts are appearing from today, I have a bunch of entries saved on my iPod, but I never seemed to have an internet connection to get them on here, and then they were long forgotten about.  So I'm adding them on here today.

I'm not currently living in my van.  When it came time to move to Colorado in November, I didn't know enough about heating and everything else to feel comfortable coming out here with just a van to live in.  So I traveled to Colorado on Amtrak, and in mid-April, I'm heading back to Ohio, to pick up my van, and start our next adventure together. I'm not sure where we'll be going yet, but I know that my van will be coming with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Em,
    I'm going to be following your exploits for when you get back to van traveling again. There's a lot of great information out there on how to travel without paying camping fees all the time. One of the best of those is Glenn Morrissette's blog at http://tosimplify.net. One thing to remember, for every new blog you find, look at what other blogs they recommend, and you'll gradually build a list of good reference material, not only in ideas, but in products they recommend.
    I also have a free book with a lot of great ideas on "creating" (not building) your own minivan camper which has all the comforts of home, including a shower, in which you retain everything you put into it, so you can put it right back into another van when you trade, so you never lose your investment. The site also has a blog with it, to provide ideas and save money, and keep you safe on the road. Just click on my name on this post, and you can find it. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.
    Best wishes in your adventures.

    ReplyDelete